Leading the Digital Decade
1 June 2021, 14:45 - 15:30 CET
The coming 1-2 June, the European Commission together with the Portuguese Presidency of the Council of the European Union will host a two-day online event focused on Europe’s digital transformation towards 2030.
On the first day of DG CNECT's flagship event, the focus will be on the 2030 Digital Compass: the Commission's vision and avenues for Europe’s digital transformation by 2030. Orgalim has been asked to join the plenary debate on "Strengthening European Companies through Digitalisation" to bring our industries' views on digitalisation. The session will be joined by:
- Markus Beyrer, Director General of BusinessEurope
- Catherine Jestin, CIO of Airbus
- Ricardo Mourinho Félix, Vice President of the European Investment Bank
- Bianca Muntean, Founder and Coordinator, Transylvania Digital Innovation Hub
- Rada Rodriguez, President, Orgalim - Europe's Technology Industries
- Ivan Štefanec, Member of the European Parliament
The debate will be moderated by Cecilia Bonefeld-Dahl, Director General, DigitalEurope.
The 45-minute session will focus on intensifying the digitalisation scale-up necessary to achieve the targets by 2030, the importance of digital transition of our economy to enable the green transition and a more circular economy, and how to converge national, regional and private-sector initiatives, actions and investments.
At this critical time for European industry, we will discuss what digitalisation means for our industries, where are we and what is needed going forward. Join the conversation by registering here.