Industrial AI: The first 100 days and beyond
The incoming European Commission has set itself the objective of putting forward a proposal on AI in its first 100 days, as well as prioritising investment in this key future technology. Within the EU, 2/3 of the value created by AI is attributable to the B2B sector, where Europe has a traditionally strong footprint.
Join key stakeholders from industry and the EU institutions for an afternoon discussion about the state-of-play in industrial AI in Europe, real-world examples, and opportunities and challenges ahead. We aim for an interactive discussion on the potential direction of the new Commission on AI. At the same time, we want to look beyond the first 100 days and discuss what is needed to further strengthen Europe’s role in the longer term, especially when it comes to leadership in the B2B space.
- Robert Dehm, Digital Policy and Telecommunications Counsellor, Permanent Representation of Germany to the EU
- Elena Fersman, Research Director Artificial Intelligence, Ericsson Research
- Christian Guttmann, VP, Chief AI and Data Scientist, Tieto Corporation
- Davio Larnout, CEO, RADIX
- Max Lemke, Head of Unit, Systems for Digitising Industry, DG CONNECT
- Wilfried Verachtert, Principal member of Technical Staff on Artificial Intelligence, IMEC
The event will be moderated by Christoph Luykx, Director of Innovation and Digital Transformation at Orgalim, Europe’s Technology Industries.
Places are limited so we encourage you to register as soon as possible by confirming your attendance to email@example.com
For programme updates keep an eye on this page and should you have any questions please contact us.
The event is supported by: