Cyber Security for Manufacturing Summit
The event gathers manufacturing security leaders across Europe for a 2-day program, where they will learn how to build resilience, mitigate risks and develop a cyber security strategy to combat new and ongoing threats.
Attendees will also benefit from access to ManuSec Europe’s co-hosted Data Manufacturing Summit - Earning up to 24 CPE credits and gaining expert knowledge and insights from across both streams!
Agenda topics include:
- Understanding security and risk
- Why cyber security needs to be a priority in your digital transformation journey
- The impact of cyber attacks on industrial environments
- Reducing security risks posed by the human factor
- Cyber security for SCADA and plant control systems
- Achieving business resilience through converged it-ot cyber security strategies
Orgalim is partnering with the Cyber Security for Manufacturing Summit
Orgalim is a partner of this event and can offer free passes for its members and discounts for other partners, consultants or students. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Christoph Luykx, Orgalim's Policy Director, will be a speaker at this event and will give an overview of the regulatory changes ahead.
For the full agenda and more information about this event, please access the event website here.